"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Again and Again..

What a day.. Everything is like again and again.. Haiz.. But I got a new hairstlye today liao.. Haha.. It look pretty cool to me.. Haha.. Hmmm.. Last night keep turning here and there.. Just can't get myself to bed.. But when i fall asleep i will dream of weird things.. Haha.. Hate it.. Then i will wake up late the next day liao.. Haiz.. Last night also think of alot of things.. Think of what should i do and what i should study.. Ah!!! What a headace.. I won't want to stop studying now de.. Surely i will still wanna study.. It just i don't know what i should study.. Haiz.. What a year man.. Got to really grow up le.. Haiz..