Before everything happen i have a feeling that something is wrong. But i never say it out. On monday i had a feeling that Hz's mum is not in a good conditon. Then when i reach home that day. My mum told me that Hz's mum is bleeding. Then i was like is she in the hospital or what? She say it's okay. She just rest and see how things goes! I was like what?! Just go to the hospital lah! Haha. But in the end she went ot the hospital the next day. Then after the check ups, she went home to rest. Today she went for her scan, and the doctor say she have to take out the baby. If i'm not wrong the baby is with the Lord now le! It's sad. When i get to know the news i don't know how to react. I was like. Huh?! Have to cover her with lots of prayer! It must be hard for her at this time! May the lord give her Peace and Comfort her!
I had a self talk last night. Self talk can be very dangerous. You will have bad and good thoughts. But i manage to overcome the bad ones! Then i feel that i was scolded/reminded by the Holy Spirit. I need to do something in my Life! Haha. That is i got to find a job ba?! Haha.
Was talking to dad about next year wanna go back to thailand.. I told him i wanna stay there for 1 month or so. Then he said you got $$$ then i said, I'll look got a job so no need to take $$$ from you. Then he said when?! I was like. Ya Hor!! But dad tell me to go and take driving license first. So if i got up there with a driving license would be good, can go here and there without a problem.
I told PaPa about it. I told Him the things i wanna do for Him in Thailand. Or even in Singapore. But i'm uncertian. I don't know all this things i wanna do pleases Him a not. I have alot of disreaction too. I need to take out one by one. To be able to focus on the Kingdom of the Lord! It's hard but i know PaPa will give me the best! I should put everything on His hands ya? Hehe.
"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1