"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Monday, April 09, 2007

Nice :)

I had a wonderful week end :) Had lots of fun with church brothers and sisters and also my family gather on sunday :)

Sat:
Today went to shop for my working clothes. Got 3 pants and 4 shirt. Da Feng Suo. Have to save for the rest of the motnh le! Seriously, first pay can't save much de! Haha. After my shopping went off to meet my brothers and sister to celebrate ZhengHua and ShanShan's birthday. I had fun and all the prank and food and ktv session was great :) How i wish Huilin anf JiaYing is around :( I'll hope for another chance for this kind of time :) Okay time for the pictures! I shall blog the nice pics :)