"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Monday, June 11, 2007

Miss the TIME!



I miss the days. Where all minds think simple. I miss the childish talks and qurrels and fights. I miss the simple love for our friends and simple friendships.

Have being talking and seeing my old pri sch friends. That problems they are facing the life they are living. They need PaPa. They need someone to love them to care for them. But i'm so distance from them already. Can i build our friendship us again? Will i be able to show who my PaPa is? Prayers i shall start!

*My dear old friends out there. I know our friendship have being distanced. I know we can't go back to out pri sch days where all the simple thinks we had. But just wanna say that you still have a old friend there. I might not be appearing in your life that much, but i'm willing to appear when you need me. I'll be there. To listen. To go through your darkness time. God Bless You! and I love you all!