"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Friday, September 14, 2007

Blessing~

This week have being a great week! I enjoy learning about Elijah. I think i wanna read up more of Bible Character! I think Papa have being blessing me with a lot of things. Blessing me with Great Family members, Brothers and Sisters and also Friends. And the greatest Blessing is God HIMSELF.

My New Laptop is charging now! So happy! Hehe. May God Take Care of my Laptop! Hehe. Now i should give my laptop a name. Hehe. What Should i call it lei?? ANGELIC??

My Com's internet problem have not being solve yet. So sian. Hope i can have someone to help me that! Haha.

Thank you all:

Wanna thank my parent and Joe for chipping in for this laptop.

Wanna thank Jia Yi and Esther Tan for a companying me to get the laptop and helping me to carry it! Thank you gals!

Wanna thank Da Cheng for his testimony. He share that he use to think he can't remind the music notes. But one day God tell him that "I'm Here To Help You". He tell us to pray that prayer to ask God to help us!

I really thank God for that sharing. I was about to give up when i heard that sharing. God told me once again, I'm not serving Him with my own strength, but His!

Wanna thank PaPa for helping me get good Bargain for this laptop too! Got pretty much Freebies oh! Hehe!

And also thank God for giving gals that's understanding and even share things with me. I hope they understand our "XIN YI". May the Lord help them to grow more and more like Him and i believe they want it! :) May God bless my Gals! They are in great care! (In God's Great Hand!)