Jan: Took up the ITE Social Service Scheme, went to Salvation Army. Was really confirm that I want to pursue that line. But without knowing how i quit. I quit the job after two days of work.
Feb: Took up a job at PAP as a Teacher (Not knowing that I'm a Teacher!) But also quit after working two days!
While reflecting on this two situation. I ask myself is it my own problems that's stopping me from doing things or God is closing door for me and want me to work for Him in church. But God let me see that this two job i take up because i want to prove to my parent that I can do it. I want to prove them wrong. I'm doing it for them. Which let me discover that whenever I want to do something because of my parent it won't work out. Reminder: Not to do anything for anyone but for God.
So now what's next? Actually i have hang up my application form to Church to work as an ADMIN staff. Admin job is a job I don't really want to take up (But I'm good at :p). Even i have hang my application form my heart is still thinking. Really ma? ADMIN? A job that you will look at paper all day long?! I feel that it's a meaningless job. I want a job to be able to touch lives! But I quit my pass 3 jobs that touch peoples lives!! Goodness! Haha. Well i have to carry on with life and see how God is going to lead me into? Hold on to the Hope i have and Trust that all things works for a purpose :)
A Phase from me: Failure is something people see. But Failure in God's eyes is a learning process for His child. Learn for each Failure and see what God wants to teach you there :)
New Year 2008
K Boxing