Hey all!
Welcome to my new update area! :) Intend to change because I can update my blog and also my photos! So I can upload more for you guys to see :)
Anyway for my updates, Globle Day Of Prayer had end yesterday. On thing i could say was, it's a real great chance to stand on that stage where lots of stars have being there! Haha. But i thank God for giving us this chance too! I really like the part where they blew the horn together. It's so magnicficent! Glory to the Lord!
On the process to the indoor stadium we pass by some really nice places where I think it's really good for taking pictures. But to bad that we didn't manage to bring our bags over. I shal visit the place again. This is the pictures that we took using SIHUI's phone. We are waiting at the Artist Room. It's so funny when Sarah and Yihao start to ask for their own stylist. Haha.
"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1


