"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Monday, June 30, 2008

New Start.

Hey all,
Haven't being updating my blog. As I busy working for the past week. Yes working! I believe when I said work, many people will feel "I hope Angie will hang on the longer". I hope I will! So far my work have being good :) Going to the work place that I'm super familiar with and working with people that I know. That helped me jump over a step of the stress that I need to get familiar with people and place. Btw, I'm working in church to assit Pastor HuiJun and Pastor JunHui. The stress of work cannot say don't have, but in little part of the work I need prayer to help me overcome it. Like I type chinese very very sllllowwwllyy, and that makes me feel really bad. And I discovered I get panic very easliy, and once I get panic, all things will sslllooowww down. But at times God is really helping me, I'll always forget the spelling of the han yu pin ying for the word. But God will just drop the spelling for me. That's really great right?! Thank God! So all who are looking at this blog, please keep me in prayer that I'll get in hand of the work I need to complete.

Next, TEENS oversea trip is coming!! Here's the brochure that Esther have come out.
(Isn't she so talented?!)

The Name of this end years teens trip is PROJECT 2028! We are going to have fun at Thailand, Chiang Rai, building roads, painting and also giving enrichment lesson for the children over there. So please sign up soon! As we only limit 15 teens! I look forward to see the campus grow and serve the Lord there with their hands and life. I hope after this trip they'll have another view of life!

Next, wanna share something I receive after Tues prayer meeting. A Prayer that I think is pretty Good to remember. "God give me desire of your heart. That I'll do what you desire me to do. I pray that my heart will beat as the same as you. I pray that I'll desire what you desire. Amen"