Recently I have being inspired by two shows I have watched. One is Nodame another is Heavenly Forest. Both brings in love a lot. But I'm not drawn by the romance. But I was drawn by the passion they have for the things they like.
First for Nodame, it's their passion for music and how they use their music to express their feelings and emotions.
After watching Nodame, I discover that music is a very beautiful art. It brings you into another world that's so so amazing. A world of all different kinds of emotions and feelings. It's a great feeling watching it!
Second is Heavenly Forest, how the female lead photos brings stories while looking at it. Once again, how she takes the photos that express feelings and emotions.
After watching Heavenly Forest I discover that actually my photos are not good! That's sad, but I want to improve it. I want to be better I want my photos to speak! Argh!! AND! I want a DSLR! I feel that my high end digital camera can't satisfy me now. (But I still love it. It's a present of family love.) I'll wait and save up to be able to get my first ever DSLR! Nikon D??? Haha! And I can't wait to go to a photography gallary!
"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1