"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Haha.. Today saw his hair.. Kind of funny lah.. But still okie loh. Hehe.. Last night he msg me after his hair cut.. Pretty happy de.. Cause I was thinking whether he will msg me anot. Then I receive a msg le.. And I was Him.. Haha.. So zhun Hehe.. Yesterday we took lots of photo.. Then he send Char Tao's picture to Star.. I do not know.. So I send too.. Then later Star say why she receive Two then I know he send her too.. Haha.. Xin Lian Xin Star Say.. Haha.. Today not very happy.. You know he call Reen what?? He call her Qing Ai De..  I really got nothing to say loh.. Haiz.. At first I did not heard it de.. But when I was at the book shop buying pen Reen was beside me then he call her that.. My tears almost almost drop out..  I was super sad.. My mood change after recess.. My mood turn very bad.. Super.. Even he talk to me I also didn't smile at him.. Angeline was lost after recess.. Hehe..  But I can't do anything loh.. He's just a friend nia.. Not much.. What he wanna do also can I can't do anything one loh.. Haiz.. Star today kind of not in a very good mood too.. About Gab again loh.. Haiz.. She is another problem.. I know she is feeling super bad de.. She still don't know what to do yet.. We ask her to break off with Gab.. But she scare she will regret it.. I feel that of that guy treat you like this I think let him go better loh..  Reall hope she will think through so she won't get super hurt later on.. Haiz.. Exam next week le.. Just now Mr Lim gave us a math paper to do.. Got alot of sums don't know how to do.. Really very scare.. Feel like a stupid..  Really got to recevise more le.. Today very tired.. Not in a mood to recevise too.. Haiz.. Today that all loh.. Stay Tune loh.. ;P