"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Hehe.. Today never go school..  Cause very tired.. Then don't feel like going to school.. Hehe..  At 9 something Jac call me.. Then at 11 something going 12 Char Tao call me.. That call wake me up.. Haha.. Then they ask me to go out with them.. Actually I don't wanna go out de.. But.. In the end still go le.. Hehe.. Very happy.. We took Neo Print today.. Hehe.. On the way I told Char Tao that I like Him.. Hope he won't tell him.. Hehe.. Really very happy.. Haha.. They pears ear hole today.. Hehe.. They look so funny.. Hehe.. He hold Star hand until very tight.. So sian.. Haha.. But nevermind lah.. Hehe.. Today really enjoy myself alot.. First time going out with them.. Then we say next time ask them out again.. Hehe.. Hope really got that time.. Haha.. Friday going to eat with them too.. Hehe.. But I think me and him won't happen anything ba.. Maybe really only friendship loh.. Haiz.. But better then nothing ba.. Hehe.. Really hope Star and Bad stuff can be solve soon.. Don't wanna see her like this.. Haiz.. That all for today le.. Hehe.. Bye..