"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Hey hey.. I'm back.. Hehe.. Just try coming online.. I make it.. Haha.. Recently computer got abit problem.. Hehe .. So can't online that often.. Get my Prelims result yesterday le.. Haiz.. Sad man.. My math paper one get only 8 marks.. Haiz.. So sad.. But I can't do anything loh.. Cause didn't really studied for it lah.. Hehe.. But got to work super hard from now on le.. Cause N level left three weeks nia le.. So I won't be thinking about anything le.. I will just study first.. All the other things I'll just put aside.. Even Him!! I think he lost feeling for me liao ba.. Not msging me le.. I also.. Not as offten liao.. So I think I should just put him aside le ba.. He maybe just really treat me as a very good friend ba.. Hehe.. Reen and we'll are getting back liao.. Not really lah.. But kind of happy loh.. Cause all the misunderstanding all is over le.. Just hope this will last loh.. Star will be leaving soon liao.. Really can't bear loh.. Haiz.. Two years.. Don't know what will happen after two years.. Haiz.. Anyway life still goes on ba.. Haha.. Just hope she won't get bad there loh.. Really don't feel like seeing her smoke.. Haiz.. Hope she will think herself.. Oh.. Anyway today very tired.. So stay at home sleep le.. Hehe.. That's all loh.. Hehe..