Hey Hey.. Back again.. Hehe.. Prelims start liao.. Haiz.. I think I did badly ba.. Very scare I can't get good result.. But can't help lah.. Cause I didn't really studyed hard for this prelims.. Haiz.. Star and Gab end le.. Star also give up le.. Very happy that she think through le.. But the sad thing is she now then think through.. Haiz.. Hehe.. Today morning when to school with Jia Yuan they all.. Kind of funny.. But also kind of happy lah.. I feel like giving him up le.. Cause I know nothing will happen to us de.. Haiz.. And he surely is not the guy too.. They say that he got like me before but I don't thnik so.. Maybe I think too much le.. Haiz.. But I will treat it as nothing had happen loh.. Just be friends loh.. I can do it de.. A six years feeling I can put down.. This only don't know how many months only.. It will be more easy.. Hehe.. Don't have a person that I like I can be more free and no need to worry about lots of staff.. Hehe.. Now I worry is my studies only.. I wonder what I should do after I get my "N".. Haiz.. Recently Reen and us much close le.. Very happy.. Hope can be even closer.. Hehe.. Just now mummy and daddy at outside quarrel.. So sick to hear that.. Veyr angry and sad.. They so old liao.. Still don't know how tro think.. Haiz.. So sick.. Hope they konw how to think loh.. Haiz.. Tomolo going to sentosa with my cell group.. So happy.. Haha.. Shu Min will be coming to my house to stay over night.. Haha..
"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1