"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Long Long Time

Long time since i ever update. Said wanna look for a job. But haven't being looking. Going over to uncle there for maybe a month. Will be leaving around late Aug till late Sept or Oct. Have being thinking again about what i want to do and what job i wanna look for. But i'm now clueless. Yesterday don't feel very good. Don't know why. Something is affecting me. I need to clear my mind. Am i that bad? God's Love is still the best. Will never ever change. What about mine Love for God? Can i say it won't change? I don't know in future but for now it won't! Will i ever get another kind of love? Another love that i saw in Tv? Haha. But i believe only one Love that will never change ba.