"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Today.

Thought that today will be seeing doctor but didn't. Haha. Mummy never call and book. So today didn't went to BASC. Hehe. Actually say real. I'm focusing myself to go. And i know it's not Good! So i think i will tell mr ang that. So i won't waste their time. Went to church to meet up with Da Jie and Giff. They going back tomorrow le! Will miss them de! Haha. Bought a jeans and Hillsong Cd yesterday at far east. When with Chuan. Hehe. Actually i really give thanks to them (C gals) *shh! beside me haha. They are really my great sisters! Nice nice. Hillsong really blessed by the Lord! Haha. Their song is the best! Went home after p. meeting. Yang yang send me and esther to toa payoh. So cool to have a car. He's only 21 and can drive le! Haha. I cannot imagine how it feel to have a car! Haha. But i think i will speed! Haha. opps! haha! When parsa malam saw michael and denis. I don't kniow why i ask esther to walk faster! Haha! Actually i really hate to greet friends that are not the close outside! haha. I feel weird! hehe.
I hope i can get over the things that is bothering me soon! No! I believe i get over le! Hehe. I just need to remind myself! Hehe. I believe God love me the most than anyone! Hehe.