Today!



When to church early in the morning the three of us are still very tired! Haha. After the meeting Chuan and i we to get some stuff for the Mega sunday! Cannot imagine i carried my heavy bag and walk for the whole day today! Haha. After that. We went to meet up with the girls. As today is Wei Ying's Birthday!! Haha. Went to Sizzler with: Shu Hui, ZR(Shu Hui's BF), Chuan Yan, Esther, Sarah, Wei Ting, Shu Min, Si Hui and WEI YING herself!! Haha. (*Actually i asked Huilin and Michelle to go along too. But they need to finish some for their stuff.)We had so much fun!! Haha. Really miss the older times our Baby Cell! Where we are only the younger ones! Haha. Cry for everything! Haha! Got scolding from Shu Hui together. Grow up together! Haha. Well, people need to grow up one. Although now we are the older ones in the Cell. But we are still growing together! And will still grow with others! Haha! We seat at Sizzler for quite some times. Do some talking and playing and photo taking! Haha. It was so fun!! But fun is fun. I had a bad feeling lei. Haiz.. Don't say le.
Saturday!
Today went to Chuan house with Jane! To over night! As we need to reach church pretty early the next day for meeting! And we have things to do till very late today. Reach Chuan house I thought we could have some nice talking session. But we end up checking mails, Jane helped Chuan to fold her clothes so she can pack her stuff. Watch tv and Sleep! haha. RYM prayed for my trip to thailand! Thanks!!! A retreat for me and to help up with uncle there! really need to prayer for ears that will be able to hear God's voice!
Today went to Chuan house with Jane! To over night! As we need to reach church pretty early the next day for meeting! And we have things to do till very late today. Reach Chuan house I thought we could have some nice talking session. But we end up checking mails, Jane helped Chuan to fold her clothes so she can pack her stuff. Watch tv and Sleep! haha. RYM prayed for my trip to thailand! Thanks!!! A retreat for me and to help up with uncle there! really need to prayer for ears that will be able to hear God's voice!
Friday!
Amen!! Han Zhou slept from the night till the morning at 9am!! haha. He did not wake up in the middle of the night! Praise the Lord!! Haha. So happy. Actually today wanna have Mac breakfast. But end up we had Mac lunch. When to see the doctor in the morning so didn't manage to eat the breakfast. But lunch is good already! When to see our family doctor today. Again he said lots of things! haha. Always like that one. Haha. That's way sometimes i really don't like to see the doctor! They just nag and nag! Haha. Opps... When home after lunch and took a nap. Wake up by mummy and she told me i have to bring my passport to ah mah place!! Which i don't have the time to do that because i need to get present for my sisters! She really should not tell me stuff when i'm sleeping! Cause! ANGELINE will get mad!! So i blow my temper on my mum! I also not feeling very well ma! So worst!But i cried badly in the toilet while I took a bath! I was so sad why did i blow my temper on her! Haiz... But i said sorry to God and mummy! But I manage to get the present and send my passport to ah mah's place. When to bishan to get the present and then!!! I saw Huang Yi!! Argh! She and her tummy! BIG tummy!! My goodness! So amazing lah! Haha. I touch her tummy and it feel so so... My goodness. Not words can ever express that kind of feeling! Haha. I really hope she will be happy and have happiness! Really have to pray hard for her Salvation!
My Friend Huang Yi!
Thursday!
Daddy's 50th Birthday! Almost the whole family went for dinner today! i really enjoyed myself. Cause it had being a long time since the last gathering. I drank cold water so my asthma attack! The worst is i forget to bring my medicine out! So i was trying very hard to catch my breath! Haha. It was horrible!! Han Zhou still at my house. I slept at 3am in the morning and woke up at 6am in the morning!! Haha. yes! 3 hours of sleep! But i did manage to catch some sleep after the boy boy took his nap at 1pm. I prayed to God. I prayed that Han Zhou will be able to sleep well tonight! So mummy can rest! Here's the news! I'm going away for ONLY 5 days!! Argh! I thought can go ONE MONTH! Very disappointing! Haha. But nevermind lah! Next time loh. Ah Mah more important this time. I shall go senggarang when i get back! Wanna go a few years ago le. But... Haha. So i wanna make an effort to go!
That Night!
Amen!! Han Zhou slept from the night till the morning at 9am!! haha. He did not wake up in the middle of the night! Praise the Lord!! Haha. So happy. Actually today wanna have Mac breakfast. But end up we had Mac lunch. When to see the doctor in the morning so didn't manage to eat the breakfast. But lunch is good already! When to see our family doctor today. Again he said lots of things! haha. Always like that one. Haha. That's way sometimes i really don't like to see the doctor! They just nag and nag! Haha. Opps... When home after lunch and took a nap. Wake up by mummy and she told me i have to bring my passport to ah mah place!! Which i don't have the time to do that because i need to get present for my sisters! She really should not tell me stuff when i'm sleeping! Cause! ANGELINE will get mad!! So i blow my temper on my mum! I also not feeling very well ma! So worst!But i cried badly in the toilet while I took a bath! I was so sad why did i blow my temper on her! Haiz... But i said sorry to God and mummy! But I manage to get the present and send my passport to ah mah's place. When to bishan to get the present and then!!! I saw Huang Yi!! Argh! She and her tummy! BIG tummy!! My goodness! So amazing lah! Haha. I touch her tummy and it feel so so... My goodness. Not words can ever express that kind of feeling! Haha. I really hope she will be happy and have happiness! Really have to pray hard for her Salvation!
My Friend Huang Yi!Thursday!
Daddy's 50th Birthday! Almost the whole family went for dinner today! i really enjoyed myself. Cause it had being a long time since the last gathering. I drank cold water so my asthma attack! The worst is i forget to bring my medicine out! So i was trying very hard to catch my breath! Haha. It was horrible!! Han Zhou still at my house. I slept at 3am in the morning and woke up at 6am in the morning!! Haha. yes! 3 hours of sleep! But i did manage to catch some sleep after the boy boy took his nap at 1pm. I prayed to God. I prayed that Han Zhou will be able to sleep well tonight! So mummy can rest! Here's the news! I'm going away for ONLY 5 days!! Argh! I thought can go ONE MONTH! Very disappointing! Haha. But nevermind lah! Next time loh. Ah Mah more important this time. I shall go senggarang when i get back! Wanna go a few years ago le. But... Haha. So i wanna make an effort to go!
That Night!
