"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sick..

Today everyone is sick in the house. Joe and I asthma attack. The Boy Boy actually was well yesterday, but he had fever today. For your infor he just get well from his lung infection. Somemore he will be going oversea tomorrow. Have to really pray for him to get well. On last sat got lots of blessings from the Lord. Really give thanks for that! I will do big and wonderful work for the Lord!! Yeah!! And i'm not alone!! Haha. Today uncle will be back le. Will be flying off next week. Don't know go how long. Haha.

The Lord above has kept you safe,
Yes, all throughout the night;
Why, then, should you awake to fear
The things beyond your sight?

All we’ve seen of God’s provision teaches us to trust Him for what is unseen.

No Matter how big the problems will be. I'll hold on to the Lord! And walk in His Will not my Will!