Help!! Oh man i'm losing myself. Why is my life this way? Why is there a big empty place here? Why is PaPa so far away from me? I spend time praying i spend time reading the Bible but why? Why is there a big gap? This is the first time i feel so scare and trouble about this. I'm so scare that PaPa will just leave me alone. I'm so scare that PaPa will turn his face from me! Help!I don't want! I don't want! What should i do? In this stage. I can't do anything for him. I feel that i'm so not worth! So not worth that i don't feel like doing anything. I'm giving myself up already! But i know i can't! I'm trying very super hard to hold on to myself!
"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1
