18/11/2006
Went to teacher esther's wedding dinner today! I think i almost die there. Saw all my old church friends. I'm like.. Hmm. Okay i think i should not come! Then i told myself. Nevermind it's okay. I'm here to send my blessings. Then i saw my teacher at the counter. So i went up and say Hello. I was happy. But the response i get was. Oh Hi. At the moment. I was like. What?! So so sian lah! Then my feeling totally sink in till don't know where. When in to the table sit down. Saw the next table was those gals that are Pretty and Clever and Rich. At the very moment my feelings sink deeper. I start to look down on myself. And that make me wanna cry. I really can't take it! I msg Esther Chang. I Give Thanks for her encouragement. Really. Someone to be there when i need someone. I told myself, that will be my last gather/ meeting with my old church!!
21/11/2006
It's Sheryl's birthday! So we had a family gathering. I Love family gathering! Haha. I enjoy my time with my cousins my family. Before the BBQ starts, we watch High School Musical! Haha. It's a nice show. Love their songs! Haha. Anyway I really hope our family will be united in all ways. And the whole family will be able to serve God together :)
Went to teacher esther's wedding dinner today! I think i almost die there. Saw all my old church friends. I'm like.. Hmm. Okay i think i should not come! Then i told myself. Nevermind it's okay. I'm here to send my blessings. Then i saw my teacher at the counter. So i went up and say Hello. I was happy. But the response i get was. Oh Hi. At the moment. I was like. What?! So so sian lah! Then my feeling totally sink in till don't know where. When in to the table sit down. Saw the next table was those gals that are Pretty and Clever and Rich. At the very moment my feelings sink deeper. I start to look down on myself. And that make me wanna cry. I really can't take it! I msg Esther Chang. I Give Thanks for her encouragement. Really. Someone to be there when i need someone. I told myself, that will be my last gather/ meeting with my old church!!
21/11/2006
It's Sheryl's birthday! So we had a family gathering. I Love family gathering! Haha. I enjoy my time with my cousins my family. Before the BBQ starts, we watch High School Musical! Haha. It's a nice show. Love their songs! Haha. Anyway I really hope our family will be united in all ways. And the whole family will be able to serve God together :)
