"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Deep Deep In.

Angeline break down le. Hding all the sadness in my heart and finally it will just break down. And so it did. I really wish i can hold on and Press on. I want to press on. But i don't know what to do. I'm scared really scared. I don't know how to face the days are to come. I feel so ashame to go back to work. I feel so scared to go back to work.

Papa knows i'm scared. He knows. I must i must win this battle with Him. I know He's always with me all this time. I know i'm not alone. That's the picture He let me see yesterday. He wants me to know that He always have being there. Not leaving me in class alone.

Papa,
I want to go into part-time. But is this what you want?

主你永远与我同在

危难临到我信靠你

深知你必领我渡过

你信实为我坚持到最后
当暴风雨向我靠近

有你同在我不至畏惧

你是我的牧者 我所倚靠

每个夜 每一天 我知你永远在身边

主你永远与我同在

在你里面没有改变
你的坚定

从昨日 到今日 一直到永远
靠你丰盛应许站立

我的未来在你手中
坚固磐石 全能真神 我敬拜你