"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Friday, May 11, 2007

Hmm.

I'm down for this whole week! Sick for the first few days went back to work yesterday today i'm down again. I'm feeling so so weak for this whole week. I can say for this three months i have being weak.

But i tell myself i must get well soon and get back to work! Please pray!!

Wanna Thank Meng En for sending Sihui and I back last night! Really a BIG thank you! :P

After the ride, i'm pondering whether to take a driving test. Daddy have being telling my to go for it. But i feel that's alot of $$ if i go for it. But i really would like to have one so that i can drive my parent around also drive the gals back home after church :) Maybe i should take that test! Hehe. So if i got to thailand i can drive too :P

If got chance i can try to feelof the tarbo and also the speed (Not in SG) :P opps. Okay enough of my self talk.

Have being praying about whether to stay in Fei Yue, and i think PaPa told me the answer that is not to waste my time anymore. I'll just go for it. For half a year, 1 year or so. Just to have the experience. Afterall i really enjoy my colluegaes and i feel that if i quit i'm giving up a very good working experience. And i don't want to make stupid discion anymore. And i think i'll want to stay in early childhood line. I might not be specialise in one area but i want to explore this area.

And if PaPa tell me to go then i'll go for HIM! To the place He wants me to serve in :)

Jia You Angie!

*Photography! The most beautiful thing in the WORLD! I must master the skills!!