"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Monday, August 06, 2007

Past Week.

1st Aug
Went to Augusta's Birthday BBQ. Had a great time :) wanted to have more personal time with my sec school friends but didn't happen :( I hope our next gathering will be a fruitful one! I also want to try sharing Christ with them, but i always feel so hard to open my mouth. And the only thing i can do is to Share to them about my values. Hope that will help ;)







2nd Aug
Went to Chuan house for cooking therapy again! I really enjoy the process of eating, talking, cooking. It's good!







3rd Aug
Went to WanJing's Birthday BBQ. I was so blur that i forget to take her present! That i have to alight and rush to take the present from HOME! We prayed for her before we leave. I can say PaPa will neverever leave her! Keep praying for her ba! :)







4th Aug
Slept really late and Woke up really early today! Played badminton in the morning. Had youth prayer meeting and then service. At the end of the day i was so tired that i can sleep standing up! But i thank God for time that i can pray for my sisters! Papa is changing me to be better! And I'm happy with it! Changes is tough. but after changes we became better! I thank God for using me although I'm weak! But i Him I'm strong!





5th Aug
Went to TWM gathering! Had a time of serving each other. And i prayed for Sarah and Huilin. I give thanks for that! Our sisterhood will be bond in the Lord Jesus Christ!



Any friendship can be a gift from God. But nothing runs deeper than the relationships of those who share a bond in Christ. In fact, Jesus commanded His disciples: “Love one another as I have loved you” (John 15:12). In Him, friendships are treasures that will last forever. —Mart De Haan

Of all the many blessings
That our gracious Father sends,
I thank Him most of all today
For loyal-hearted friends. —Halse

A true friend is a gift from God.