Yesterday was a really big reminder for me. By using my blog to be a blessing to ppl around the world. Want to thank God for reminding me about it :)
Just wanna share this video in God Tube which i saw yesterday at teen's mission week. I cried while watching the video. God reminded me about a few days ago i got a chance to talk to my friend about God. But i just didn't make an effort to do it. I was really bothered by what i never do. I was so so angry by myself! I was able to just tell her that there's eternity. But nothing came out from my mouth! I told myself i must have an evangelistic life. No matter what situation I want to be able to just bring out gospel.
There's a God that wants to have a close relationship with Him. But because of man's Sins we can't get close to Him. People try alot of way to get close to God. But the only way is just to accept Jesus as your personal saviour. This God love you. This God is the greatest beyond all. He's the only one who can give hope in this darkness world. Are you willing to accept this wonderful God? You know we in SG, we are so easy and fortunate to be able to accept this saviour. But people can still say NO to this True and Real God. While others they want to know who's the really God is but they don't have the chance. It's really sad to see this.
Enjoy this Video. It's really Good :)
"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1