Hi all Angie is back from Thailand. (Okay a bit late for my blog :P) Here's my thanks Giving and the things i experience and see there. A slow pace life.


I must say a trip to other country for awhile is really good for a recharge. God have let me see how great His love is when I'm over there and still when I'm back in SG He still let me see He love for me and also the lost soul.


First, i would like to thank God for His protection over me. As i almost won't be able to come back safely. Because of my playfulness i tried to learn the motorbike alone :P I fell from the bike and did not burn my leg. I thank God because my uncle manage to get hold of me at the very last moment. As i almost fell off the Mountain!!

Second, I thank God that He really let me experience the life and culture there. Settle down after a few days there and also able to sleep well and eat well. There's two days i live without the power. And it's really a great experience. I get to see a whole sea of stars and experience reading the bible with candles. :) At times in SG we will just take what we have for granted. Like we are not afraid that we won't have power today. But other country people can worry for it.

Third, I manage to go into the schools there to take a look. And oh boy! they have little teachers but lots of kids/ students. I'm thinking that the teacher there are really having the same "hard times" in SG :P


Fourth, I got the chance to share my testimony, i thank God for using my mouth to share to the people over there. I struggle at first for sharing because of stage fright. But God gave me boldness for Him on stage.

Lead the Sunday school at the last Sunday I'm there. Although it's not a good one (because the kids are everywhere you :)) but i thank God for a fun session with them.



I taught the kids English at night. So i got the chance to teach them a song from SOP. They love it! And sang it at night facing the hills and stars. What a beautiful scene it is :) Teaching a professional to sing it takes a lot of time and make a performance that will disappear after a few years. But teaching kids to sing it takes 1hour and it makes you remember it for your life time.







I must say a trip to other country for awhile is really good for a recharge. God have let me see how great His love is when I'm over there and still when I'm back in SG He still let me see He love for me and also the lost soul.
First, i would like to thank God for His protection over me. As i almost won't be able to come back safely. Because of my playfulness i tried to learn the motorbike alone :P I fell from the bike and did not burn my leg. I thank God because my uncle manage to get hold of me at the very last moment. As i almost fell off the Mountain!!
Second, I thank God that He really let me experience the life and culture there. Settle down after a few days there and also able to sleep well and eat well. There's two days i live without the power. And it's really a great experience. I get to see a whole sea of stars and experience reading the bible with candles. :) At times in SG we will just take what we have for granted. Like we are not afraid that we won't have power today. But other country people can worry for it.
Third, I manage to go into the schools there to take a look. And oh boy! they have little teachers but lots of kids/ students. I'm thinking that the teacher there are really having the same "hard times" in SG :P
Fourth, I got the chance to share my testimony, i thank God for using my mouth to share to the people over there. I struggle at first for sharing because of stage fright. But God gave me boldness for Him on stage.
Lead the Sunday school at the last Sunday I'm there. Although it's not a good one (because the kids are everywhere you :)) but i thank God for a fun session with them.
I taught the kids English at night. So i got the chance to teach them a song from SOP. They love it! And sang it at night facing the hills and stars. What a beautiful scene it is :) Teaching a professional to sing it takes a lot of time and make a performance that will disappear after a few years. But teaching kids to sing it takes 1hour and it makes you remember it for your life time.
