"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Busyness!

As i said in my early post that i have being really busy from the start when my leg land in SG a month ago. And the busyness still continues. Although i can feel the tiredness from my body. But i really enjoy this process. It let me feel that i'm making use of my time. I hope my next year will be busy, exciting and challenging. I want to go all the way for the Lord. And give my very best to Him in all the things i do. :)

Had a little meeting up with my family on tues. And my cousin help us to take some pictures. Although it's not edited, but i like it a lot. It's somehow feels real when i look at the pictures :) I enjoy time with my family members. They are really great! Hehe :) Hmm, I'm thinking of things to make use bond more together. Hmm, email chain? Or Friendster account? (I think it will be too childish for my older cousins. Haha.) I can't wait for my 21st birthday when the whole family can get together and talk :) And Xiao Shu and family is coming back soon! Feel so excited to see then all. I had a little prayer that my uncle richard can come back too. So we can take a family pictures together! A nice and proper one.

I'll share my pictures with you.



* Johnson Korkor let me take some pictures. It's really great to hold a DIGI SLR! An expensive Hobby!