2008 a year that's filed with challenges. Esther and I stay put at our present cell. I believe that I haven't being doing enough for this group. And next year I tell myself i have to give my 100% to that and all the things I do. In my studies and work at the same time. A year that to be lead by God.
I Thank God for this year. I believe God have being leading me throughout this year. And shaping me to be a better and confident Girl. I give thanks to that. And through my one month stay at Thai and my trip to the adventure trip I know I'm stronger and bolder (Still need to improve). That's something God have help me in :)
I believe my next year will be another different experience. I just need to keep focus on the Lord first. And not matter what matter comes in the way I'll have the strength to overcome it. :) I look forward for a brand new 2008 :)
"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1