I have quit my course. Meaning i Have quit my Job at Salvation Army. Yes, I can see the face. HUH?! Why? What happen. This is something I can foresee in people faces. I also don't know why this time i didn't press on. I'm angry with what I have did. I ask myself why?! Why did I throw my own future away. I feel so angry with myself that I really...... Argh! Not word can ever express how i feel. Haiz. I just need time to take away all the guilt i have now. *I know I must get back again. I cannot be like this. Like what sarah said. It might be another lesson I need to apply. Going back to where I used to be. Or even seek for what God really wants me to do. I must not give up.Thank Wei Liang for the verse and encouragement.
"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Back To Where I AM
I have quit my course. Meaning i Have quit my Job at Salvation Army. Yes, I can see the face. HUH?! Why? What happen. This is something I can foresee in people faces. I also don't know why this time i didn't press on. I'm angry with what I have did. I ask myself why?! Why did I throw my own future away. I feel so angry with myself that I really...... Argh! Not word can ever express how i feel. Haiz. I just need time to take away all the guilt i have now. *I know I must get back again. I cannot be like this. Like what sarah said. It might be another lesson I need to apply. Going back to where I used to be. Or even seek for what God really wants me to do. I must not give up.Thank Wei Liang for the verse and encouragement.