"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Monday, January 07, 2008

A Challenging Year.

Went to Salvation Army for my interview. And i got in. During the interview the manager told me what is the expect of me and the things that she's going to let me get in touch with. I was excited plus worried. Excited because i think the manager is planning my route in social service. She wants me to have in touch in all areas of social service. Worry is I scare I'm not up to the job. But i was reminded the God is in my mist. And not matter how hard it's going to be are how many complains I'll going to have. I must press on! Jia You Angie! A Exciting and Challenging year. I'll be change and mold by God! It will be tough but in His strength everything will be okay!

I think my Phase for this year will be "To Accept The Things I Cannot Change, To Have Courage and Wisdom To Change Things I Can."

My Verse for this year I'm thinking of "13May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13"

My 21st Birthday is coming! They told me to put my wish list in my blog. Okay here comes.

My Needs:
Good Watch that will last.

My Wants:
FujiFlim Semi Pro Digi Cam
Sony/Creative ZEN MP3 Player
Burberry Brit Women
Leather Wallet and Bag
Enchanted OST

Last Few Days Of 2007

Year 2008 Started with Intro Bar!



Jireh's 14th Birthday Dinner!
(Do you think my cousin look like Willber Pan?)


Back From Auckland!