"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Road.

The Broad and The Narrow Road.

Today's teen's lesson. I could say I learn from it today.

Pointers to remember:

The Broad Road - You'll get to do what you like. But it's like without any focus. A road that's self-centred. All about yourself.

The Narrow Road - A difficult road. But it's pleasing to God. A road that benefits people and will bring blessing to people around you. A road less self-centred. A road that's more focus.

How many of you people are walking in the narrow road? It's a road that less people will be in. Will you want to be in it? It's hard and difficult. But I'm willing to be in the Narrow Road. Because I want to do things that please me Father in Heaven. I don't want to walk in the wrong road again. I want to be clear and focus on Him who's always there loving me. My one and only Jesus.

*Leaving to Korea next SUNDAY! Can't wait for time with Lao Pa!