Hey!
How's everyone? Still leading a great life? It have being a long time since my last update. Well I have being pretty busy and have being away for the just passed week. Here's some update!
7days
Well I'm at korea for the just passed week. Not for hoilday but for a spiritual refreshing trip. A trip that refresh my thoughts and a Trip of Love. A trip that God once again tell me how much He loves me, how much He cares for me, how much He notice me, how much He understands me. That's lots more to say. If you wanna hear more catch up with me! :)
Question
As I'm walking back home today, looking at the things on the floor and the people that's passing me by. I suddenly have a heartaching feeling. And a thought just came up my mind. "How long are you going to turn away from me?" This question seems so familiar. It seems like God asking. As I reflect on the way back home just now, I'm urge to blog and urge fellow brothers and sisters in Christ to pray for our country and pray for the people in our country that has yet to receive Christ. It might be your friend or your relative that's still living in a meaningless life. How about helping them by praying for them to find HOPE in life?
"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1