Wanna Share my Fav. Song! This song today I truly reflect and think of it. And I really experience another feeling for this songs and He speak to me in this song.
全能的上帝
他名是全能全能的上帝
*My Name is almighty
主啊我敬拜祢
一切他都能万事都可能
*Everything is in His hand
宇宙万物主宰
当我感到没有能力
*Scene that in my Life that i need God. He's there to help me.
没有人我可寻觅
*When I try to find someone to talk to or to find someone to care, I couldn't. But He's there.
祢的爱使我坚固
* Because of His love I'm able.
祢的名给我归宿
* Because of His name. I have my identity
耶和华全能主
必然成就
*Just do it.
必然成就这事
*Just do it. You Can make it my child!
God have speak to me in this song. Almost each line has it's own meaning! Isn't it beautiful?!
全能的上帝
他名是全能全能的上帝
主啊我敬拜祢
一切他都能万事都可能
宇宙万物主宰
当我感到没有能力
没有人我可寻觅
祢的爱使我坚固
祢的名给我归宿
耶和华全能主
必然成就
必然成就这事
全能的上帝
他名是全能全能的上帝
*My Name is almighty
主啊我敬拜祢
一切他都能万事都可能
*Everything is in His hand
宇宙万物主宰
当我感到没有能力
*Scene that in my Life that i need God. He's there to help me.
没有人我可寻觅
*When I try to find someone to talk to or to find someone to care, I couldn't. But He's there.
祢的爱使我坚固
* Because of His love I'm able.
祢的名给我归宿
* Because of His name. I have my identity
耶和华全能主
必然成就
*Just do it.
必然成就这事
*Just do it. You Can make it my child!
God have speak to me in this song. Almost each line has it's own meaning! Isn't it beautiful?!
全能的上帝
他名是全能全能的上帝
主啊我敬拜祢
一切他都能万事都可能
宇宙万物主宰
当我感到没有能力
没有人我可寻觅
祢的爱使我坚固
祢的名给我归宿
耶和华全能主
必然成就
必然成就这事