"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Everyday.

Haven't being updating quite often. Well, I don't know what to type at times. So i think I'll allow my pictures to speak of my Life recently? I have being good! Since working in church about 3 months already. Life have being interesting, busy and fun! (Taking away my asthma attacks) True enough I'm enjoying my work there. Learning a lot of things. Knowing more about myself and enjoying the time alone in the small little office of my own :) Recently God have being really good to me. He always speak to me when I'm stack in a situation. Reviewing things to me that i need to change and helping me in all ways to be better.

The very key things to me is. "Do not forget God is always here for you!" At times I want to be by my friend side when they are facing things in their life. But I forget about myself, and Lao Pa reminded me. " My child, I'm here for you. Always wanting to hear how are you. Why aren't you talking to me?" I neglected God, so many times He want to talk to me but I didn't want to listen, but He wait and wait. He wait for me to turn back and say "Pa! Sorry I'm here to talk to you and listen." And I saw Him smiling back at me when I turn back to Him. How great is He?