Formula One!!! ( With handsome Ang Mo guys! Haha! )
Yes yes, ppl say it's expensive and not worth it to go. But then! It's an experience, and i tell you it's super fun and exciting! ( Although you tend to get abit bored after so many rounds! ) I tell you listening to the sounds of the cars is really!!!!! SHIOK! The sound of the car is still in my head/ear when i go home last night. But it's really LOUD though. I really like the feeling last night it's really shiok. The best is, we are able to walk on the race track after the race! I's really amazing walking along the street without getting horn by cars! Haha. When Chuan and I reach there there's a really handsome "Ang Mo" ask whether we can help him take a pictures. I tell you, he's really very very handsome. Then i had a crazy idea! I ask Chuan wanna ask him to take 1 pictures with us? Haha. But we didn't really do that la. Haha.
I tried using my Digital Camera ( Yes mine is not a DSLR though it look like one. ) and my limited photography skills trying super hard to take the cars that's zooming pass us in a few seconds. But i manage to catch some, not knowing my camera can blur the railings. I end up with lots of my shots having the railing focus instead of the cars. So pls bare with me and my photos. Will try better next year?! Haha! I really feel like going next year too! If I have the money ba! Haha. You may go to my multiply to see those shots!
http://angie1701.multiply.com/photos