Angeline got a message that on this day, God wants her to know...
... that it's OK.
Just rest for a moment. It's OK. Yes, things are crazy, yes, the world is going nuts. Yet, deep underneath the stormy waves, there, in the core of your being, there is pure silence, pure love. And ... it's ... just ... OK.
Thank God for the message. Before going in to the application I'm in a panic stage. Cause of the work load and the things I need to complete. I feel like think is crushing down in my TO-DO-List! I told God to Help me, I don't want to feel so stressed up by my work. I wanna have JOY in doing all the tasks I'm given and I wanna put my best in it!
And indeed He wants me to rest of a moment. Before I can run longer for HIM. And all things can be done on time with His strength given to me! So I just need to be STILL and KNOW that He is the LORD! My WMP starts playing this song ;p What a divine intervention?!
ANGIE take a break and be STILL...

And indeed He wants me to rest of a moment. Before I can run longer for HIM. And all things can be done on time with His strength given to me! So I just need to be STILL and KNOW that He is the LORD! My WMP starts playing this song ;p What a divine intervention?!
Still
Words and Music by Reuben Morgan
Words and Music by Reuben Morgan
Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me
within your mighty hand
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still and know you are God
Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know his power
In quietness and trust
Under your wings
Cover me
within your mighty hand
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still and know you are God
Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know his power
In quietness and trust
ANGIE take a break and be STILL...
