Suddenly I start reflecting on them. I could say my words cannot really express out the real feelings I may be feeling. But still I just want to keep them. It's a part of me that I wanna to keep them. Why? Because it's something I where I can see my LORD'S foot print in.
Then I start asking myself what is the best way of Expressing EMOTIONS/FEELINGS or Keeping them?
writing Poems?
writing songs?
singing?
taking pictures with a camera?
To me what really let me see EMOTIONS is all this 4 points. But if you don't see GOD in all this areas. It's nothing.
Seeing GOD is your life is like living In heaven!
I love this song because it's saying about a life journey with GOD, even we are facing lots of things in life. But yet we can still find GOD in our messy, busy, lost and danger in our LIFE, and He can give us all the peace we need. I went for a self retreat on Monday and this song totally write out the feelings I had on Monday!
Do you have a place where you can see GOD? A place where you can find HIM and just enjoy His Presence? Find one place and just enjoy HIS present ba! Go and have a date GOD ba!
宁静谷Valley of Peace
在我心灵深处 有一座宁静谷
我和我亲爱的主 在其中安危漫步
生活中的仓促 生命里的难处
只愿向祂来倾诉 平安祝福在这谷
倘佯这份宁静安祥 就像是在天堂
我与我主 相约之处
主领我过死阴幽谷 使我喜乐走人生路


