"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Disappointed!

Was really very disappointed recently. Can't make it for the Holy Spirit month! At first don't feel like going. But end up when i want to go... Haiz. Parent worry. Although they never reallt say no! But i don't want them to worried about me while i'm doing things. So i choose not to go. Another thing is. I really feel very tired of myself le. What am i doing loh!! Wanna study but don't dare to take up O level. Other choice beside O level. DON'T KNOW!!! Argh! Work okay. What job do i want?! DON'T KNOW! I really don't know what happen to me. I have being searching for an answer for very long le. But i'm still like..... Papa, what should i do? Why i feel so distance? So far? So lost again. Am i hiding? Am i running away?