Have being doing some research on Graphic Design and Work. Found out that still got job i'm able to do. And for Graphic Design looks fun but very very super ex if i wanna study it! And need drawing.. So.... Haha. I can't draw! Sob Sob! :( Then i don't want my parent to worried about money if i got study. It will add in to my dad's and mum's burden. Hmm.. Yesterday i don't know why i keep scolding mummy. Felt really bad. Haiz.. Yesterday Ah mah called then i chat with her. Then she say free then come look for her. That's the first time she said that to me. Then at that moment i miss her alot! Haha. Really have to look for her bring her out for walk walk at her fav. place. Hehe. Ah Ye called last night too. Haha. She ask me what i'm doing. So i told her my situation. I'm shock that she say. Pray and ask your God for help. I was like..... Okay! Haha. Then i told her that maybe i wanna continue studying but too ex. Then she say she can pay for me. Then i was like. Not lah not need. Haha. Scare me at a moment! Haha. Happy news! Han Zhuo's mumm is expecting another baby! So Zhuo Zhuo is going to be Kor Kor le! Haha. Jia Yi's going to Australia on 26 Oct to 6 Nov! So good lah!! I also wanna go! Haha. Hope she can have a time to rest and a time to enjoy herself. She's very tired lately. Really worry about her. Supporting a family in her age not easy.
"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1





