"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Friday, September 01, 2006

Plans Layout!

Have being pondering about my furture last night. Ask God for direction. I think i'll work first. Earn money. Then next year when uncle come back i'll go back with him. This time i wanna go for a longer time! Let's say at least one month? Haha. Then after that i'll come back singapore to study. Study what? Not sure! Haha. Maybe computer programming ba. See which area i like i'll go. Gain more different knowledge. Don't know what job i'll get. Hopefully i can do something with my cert now. Don't wanna think about Olevel le! Haha. I'll just do whatever things i can do with my present cert! I believe God will lead and guide. Even i go the wrong direction He will lead me back! So when i finish packing my brother room and my room i'll go and look for a job! Hehe.