"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Monday, January 08, 2007

1st!

Went for an interview with Jacinta, Esther and her friend. Funny time walking around and looking for a job. I bought a Career Guide Book. Haha. Really feel like signing on to Forces in singapore. Haha. :P


After that I meet Sister Esther, Sarah and Qiao Feng (My Pri 4 Friend). We went for dinner at Food Repubilc. We had Korean food. Hehe. Had a super full dinner.


After our dinner we went to the Balcony at Heerens. Haha. Lst time pubbing. It's quite nice. The song there i still can take it. I think pubbing is better then clubbing! Haha. :P opps!


Esther wasn't feeling well after the drink. Her face totally went white! My goodness! Really hope she will feel better.