"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Here Or There?

This week have being thinking about which way i want to go. But still stuck there!

1. Study:
- What course?
- Will it add burden to daddy and mummy?

2. Work:
- No respond?
- Can't Find!


Ponder Stuff:
- Do I really have the quality to be a leader?
- Can I just leave this place?
- What's my dream?
- Is it what the right thing i'm thinking in my mind?

Actually i feel like studying, but i also feel like working. Argh! Mix feelings here and there! There's so many things running in my mind! I need it to stop! STOP!! ARGH! Can i just throw everything out? Can my cheerfulness still sustain me?