Today is a day of experience. Was not feeling well today when i wake up. So actually i drag myself for the interview today. I really need to thank my sister Esther for her company for this trip. Although i didn't get the job. But i believe my PaPa in heaven will provide me with a better one.
For the interview there's 2 other gals too. So we waited for the Boss to come. And we waited and waited. The intrview is at 10.30am but we get ot see the Boss at 11 plus. I was told that i'll be working from 10am to 5pm. So when the Boss comes in and said you will stay till i leave the company. I'm like. Huh? Meaning if the Boss leave at 10pm i'll have to leave at 10pm! So he asked so who cannot make it? Then plus my not feeling well stage I say ME! So he ask me to go out and wait. Then he continue to interview to two other gals. I happen to ask one gal what did he ask. Then she say, he told me to intro myself then he look like a pervert. Haha. After he finish interviewing the two gals. I'm still waiting. Then he say are you waiting for someone. Then i say i though you ask me to wait. Then he say no, i told you, you can leave le. I'm like...
I think I shouldn't say NO. I must explain why i say NO. I feel really sad after the whole thing too. I feel that I'm too choosy. Haiz..
When to vist Jia Yi then happen to know that my friend Esther got a job at Toa Payoh already. Working as a telemaketer. I'm like okay let's go and work together for the three of us ba. Then Esther called me, i ask her where's the place. And guess WHAT?! She's working at the same place i went for my interview!! I almost faint..
I think I'll continue to pray and let PaPa do the planning. Might be going back to school again. Who knows. Really feel like watching Blood Diamond again. Hehe.
For the interview there's 2 other gals too. So we waited for the Boss to come. And we waited and waited. The intrview is at 10.30am but we get ot see the Boss at 11 plus. I was told that i'll be working from 10am to 5pm. So when the Boss comes in and said you will stay till i leave the company. I'm like. Huh? Meaning if the Boss leave at 10pm i'll have to leave at 10pm! So he asked so who cannot make it? Then plus my not feeling well stage I say ME! So he ask me to go out and wait. Then he continue to interview to two other gals. I happen to ask one gal what did he ask. Then she say, he told me to intro myself then he look like a pervert. Haha. After he finish interviewing the two gals. I'm still waiting. Then he say are you waiting for someone. Then i say i though you ask me to wait. Then he say no, i told you, you can leave le. I'm like...
I think I shouldn't say NO. I must explain why i say NO. I feel really sad after the whole thing too. I feel that I'm too choosy. Haiz..
When to vist Jia Yi then happen to know that my friend Esther got a job at Toa Payoh already. Working as a telemaketer. I'm like okay let's go and work together for the three of us ba. Then Esther called me, i ask her where's the place. And guess WHAT?! She's working at the same place i went for my interview!! I almost faint..
I think I'll continue to pray and let PaPa do the planning. Might be going back to school again. Who knows. Really feel like watching Blood Diamond again. Hehe.