"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Friday, June 11, 2004

Friday le.. So so fast one week ending just like that liao.. Hehe.. Yesterday went to JB.. Haha.. Help si shu on his church science camp.. Went off pretty early then before that day slept quite late.. So very tired.. Reach there at about 9 something.. Then si shu last minute ask me to lead worship.. I was very shock.. Just nice I can try out for 19th worship leading.. Haha.. So I lead two song.. It super down even we are chapping our hands!! So I feel quite sad.. But ah mah say it was okay.. It just i speak not very good.. Like very scare like that.. She tell me to speak out bravely.. Hehe.. But after all I enjoyed myself that day.. Haha.. The children there are very TIAN ZHEN.. Veyr different from singapore children.. Kind of like that kind of life there.. Very peaceful.. NO worries.. Hehe.. Kind of hate the life in singapore.. Haiz.. Today very tired went to help up at B.A.S.E.. Super tired whent I get home.. So after I bathe see tv for awhile then went to take a nap.. I ate alot today.. Haha.. Got to cut down on my food liao.. Haha.. Very scare to put on more weight.. Haha.. I really wonders.. Recently feel very fan don't know why.. Don't feel like living here liao.. Feel like going to a new place.. Haiz.. Guide me Lord..