"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1
Saturday, June 19, 2004
Sat le.. Haha.. Today lead worship.. So reach church at 1.25 like that.. So.. Kanna scold by Shu Hui.. Hehe.. So we start the worship practice.. But not very good lah.. So after that is about 2.30 le.. Then Shu Hui look like thinking about some staff.. Then I ask her what she thinking.. Then we went for a talk before the worship start.. So she share until half way then my stomach pain liao.. Every time like that one.. And it's like the worship is about to start.. Everything is like not very ready.. Then when they started praying I'm still in the toilet.. When I come out from the toilet is was sweating like mad.. Hehe.. My goodness man.. Hehe.. But at least I ready at the very last moment.. Haha.. So the worship started.. Really very fast the time goes.. It's my turn to share liao.. Then when I start to share my tears start to row down like crazy.. I was not prepare for it.. And I can't control it.. Haha.. But the song really relate to me so I cried so badly.. But I manage to finish sharing.. Hehe.. Thanks for Daniel's prayer.. Hehe.. But every thing is very good and nice.. I love the worship.. Hehe.. Everyone say it's good.. Hehe.. But if got next time or what I will try harder.. Hehe.. So bad cry infront the church.. Hehe.. Really had a great time at church today.. Hehe.. See ya loh..