"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1
Wednesday, June 02, 2004
Hihi.. Holidays le!! Haha.. Went to sentosa on Monday.. Fell on the way back home. So funny.. Haha.. But one thing very bad is esther's cam spoil le.. So sorry about it.. Intent to buy a new one for her also buy one for myself.. Haha.. So now looking for good cam and cheap ones.. Hehe.. Had a lot of fun on Monday.. How the film will be able to be develop out.. Cause really hope to se those picture i took.. Hehe.. Later going to sembawang beach bbq.. I think one month of holidays is not enough!!! Hehe.. Got to control myself for going out often liao.. Ah bo cannot study for prelims le.. Hehe.. Haven't even start.. I think this week will be playing week ba.. Haha.. Yesterday went to watch van helsing. That movie is great man.. I love it.. Haha!! Yesterday went to Sp see the movie so bring a bit hope to see Jia Yuan.. But too bad didn't saw him.. I think if really see him he also will act like he never saw me ba.. Haiz.. Recently Kelly went back to Reen le.. So I and Star a bit worry about Jac.. I'm sure Jac will be alone.. Then me and Star say maybe we can put Jac over.. Haha.. I think maybe there is a chance to do that ba.. But the choice is hers so we won't force her.. But we got contact her to let her feel that she still have friends.. See how things go ba.. Hehe.. Jac really change quite a lot le.. Become more sweet liao.. Hehe.. Kind of see two different Jac now.. Hehe.. Recently I kind of treat Star not very good.. Like keep scolding her everytime.. Hehe.. Hope I can stop that.. Cause I don't wish to be like last time.. Hope things can be better ba..