"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Wow.. Today when to east coast.. Had alot fun!! Haha.. We all was late.. Haha.. But Shu MIn was SUPER late.. Haha.. That's her Bo bian.. Hehe.. We had picnic first.. Sarah ate alot.. Haha.. But after that we found out that we left alot food.. So we played Zong Ji Mi Ma.. To entertain ourselve and to FINISH the food.. Haha.. ALmost everyone had their chance to eat.. But only for Wei Ting, Si Hui, Hui Ling, Michelle and Shu Hui.. Haha.. They was so DE YI.. Haha.. But izz okie.. We must love one another.. Haha.. After the picnic we went Roller Blading and cycling.. That's was super fun.. Although some of us fell.. But.. Izz okie.. Love blading man.. Will play next time when I go there.. Maybe will Buy one Ba.. Haha.. So can save money.. Haha.. My leg was super painful.. The blade was very tight.. I think izz swollen.. Haha.. But izz okie lah.. Haha.. Michelle is great at blade man.. She was so so cool.. Haha.. She is good at stopping and got stunt one.. Haha.. She also help around.. See who need her help.. Hehe.. Don't see her small small she is good at helping ppl in this.. Hehe.. Love to spend times with cell members.. Haha.. Two hours later return our bikes and blade.. After that we went to Mac to have a rest.. Teacher Linda bring fruits.. Haha.. And Izz my fav. Strawberries and Grapes.. Haha.. Thanks alot Teacher Linda.. Hehe.. After the break then we went to the beach.. And we sabo Ju.. Haha.. Know she got bring extra clothe so me and kelyn push her in the sea.. Haha.. She was so angry.. So she took revenge.. I was a bit wet but izz okie.. Haha.. So we told her that take revenge on sunday.. Haha.. After that I found out that no one find me today so I msg Star and Jac.. Then I know the will be coming to east coast too.. So Jac told me to wait for them.. But they come liao.. I leave le.. Haiz.. So sad.. Star patch with Gab liao.. I was so shock I don't know why.. She say this one will be serious one.. Haiz.. But don't know lei.. Hope she won't get hurt.. Don't wish to see her get hurt.. I feel like I got HAI her on certain things.. Haiz.. She ask me to go out next tue.. But I not sure I can go out anot.. I think she angry with me ba.. Haiz.. Hope will be fine soon loh.. Leading worship tomolo.. Haha.. Kind of worried liao.. Ah!! Hehe.. Had a little talk with Shu Hui on the way back.. Haha.. Know what I will have to do tomorrow le.. Hehe.. Quite worry lei.. Haha.. But I Really had a great fun today but very tired too.. Hehe.. Really love my cell members.. Hehe.. Will look forward for the Dec Camp with them.. Haha.. Stay Tune..