"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1
Monday, June 07, 2004
Hey.. Second week liao so fast.. Don't think can go out with my friends this week.. Haha.. But izz okie.. I can stay at home to do lots of staff.. Like?? Revise my math, Exercise prepare for 19's worship leading?? Hehe.. Actually feel very scare when I got the news that I'm leading worship with shu hui.. Fall sick on sat and sun.. So can't go to church.. Feel very lost recenlty.. Can't feel God in my life.. Don't know why.. Haiz.. My feelings to Jia Yuan I think is going down le.. Kind of no feelings for him le.. Haha.. Don't know why lei.. But izz good lah.. Haha.. Then I don't need to worry too much or think too much le.. Hehe.. Good start.. Haha..Just hope that the feelings won't come back when school reopen.. Haha.. Hope I can slim down during this hoilday.. Don't wish to get fat.. Haha.. So must Jia you liao.. Haha.. Got to work hard on it.. Hehe.. Cheerful Angeline Is back ;) Haha..