"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Amaze!

25/12/06
Increasing Weight

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Went our with the gals for lunch today. Went NYDC! Had a great time eating, talking and playing! Then after that meet aunt they all for dinner! My goodness! I have being eating, eating, eating and EATING!! My Goodness lah! I think my weight is jumping back liao! Hehe :P

Okay I shall let my picture do the talking :)


The People!

The Food!


The Dessert!
24/12/06
Joy Of Music

Happy Birthday My Dear Cousin LYDIA!

Went sunday service today. Saw the musical our church presents. And only one word! WONDERFUL! God have gave us a wonderful gift that is music! And Huilin! You did a great great JOB!!! :)

23/12/06
God's Faithfulness
Went to church in the early morning. Was very tired one. So went we reach church they had a morning worship and praying session before we start our stuff. Thank God for talking to me of lots of stuff! And our faithfulness in Him! To focus on Him.

And on the party! Lots of new comers went for the party! And we reach our target! Yeah! Our Father is forever faithful! :) After the rally saw shu hui's student. Was talking to one of them and the more i talk to him i feel like he look familar. And i ask the sisters that's there with us. Do you think he look like our brother Eric? Haha. I wonder, in this world there will be 7 person that looks like you. I wonder it's true anot! Haha. :P


22/12/06
A Day Of Trust

Today brought daddy and aunts to our church rally. Was happy about it. Because daddy go! Saw the rally's skit. I feel that's wonderful! And all of our church's brothers and sisters really have acting skills. Haha. After Pastor Hao Ran's sharing. I was really waiting to see daddy stand up and walk up. But i didn't. Saw ah mah and aunt got talk to him and ask him. But still he seat there. I cried at the moment. Because daddy's soul is my best christmas gift. But i didn't get it. I'm really sad at that moment. But PaPa reminded me of something that i told Him in the afternoon. " No matter what happen today, i know PaPa you have your own plans and i'll trust you with the plans of my daddy's salvation." After that i feel better! Thank God for His comfort at that time! Love Him! He's always there and neverever leave me! :)