"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Friday, December 08, 2006

Haiyo!

I'm still lack of sleep! Feel very tired very easy. I need a sleep that can refresh me! PaPa please give me one :)
The Prince in my house sick again liao. Then mummy also not very well. She start to cough le. When she start to cough it will not stop one.
I really need time to be alone. A time i can go somewhere quiet just me alone. Thinking of my stuff. When will it be lei??
Oh ya. I found a bead shop at tampines. Haha. Anyone wanna company me there? Hmm. I'm going to learn how to make earrings and necklaces! So excited!! I have to do it in action liao! Hmm. I wonder do i have the creatives??

I'll post my poem i write next time :)

Feel Like Flying Off To Somewhere Alone!
A Place that i can relax! And a place i can have to be alone :)