Sunday after service. We gals wen to have some gals talk. I think the gals talk have bring each of us much more close to each other. I believe each of us have enjoyed that session :)
Today have being a moody day of my. My mood have being going up and down. I break down for a while just now. But i feel that my heart still very not well. It seems like there are so many things inside that i felt scare and uncertian. I really don't like this kind of feelings. It's like everything is falling on me and i'm trying my very best to put it back in order. I feel so alone. I don't know who to turn to. I don't know what to say when someone is there. I have lost my pillar one by one.
The only pillar i have is PaPa le. PaPa have being talking to me. And although i never go prayer meeting today. He have being talking to me. Thank You :)
My friend say that i keep helping them in their problems. But when i have my own problems i'll keep to myself. Actually it's right. Cause i don't know how to tell others. Then they might not understand my feelings. So i choose to keep it to myself. But i believe i have been trying not to "Yi Lai" the people around me and i have become more "Jian Qiang" I'm working on it. And trying my best.
Today have being a moody day of my. My mood have being going up and down. I break down for a while just now. But i feel that my heart still very not well. It seems like there are so many things inside that i felt scare and uncertian. I really don't like this kind of feelings. It's like everything is falling on me and i'm trying my very best to put it back in order. I feel so alone. I don't know who to turn to. I don't know what to say when someone is there. I have lost my pillar one by one.
The only pillar i have is PaPa le. PaPa have being talking to me. And although i never go prayer meeting today. He have being talking to me. Thank You :)
My friend say that i keep helping them in their problems. But when i have my own problems i'll keep to myself. Actually it's right. Cause i don't know how to tell others. Then they might not understand my feelings. So i choose to keep it to myself. But i believe i have been trying not to "Yi Lai" the people around me and i have become more "Jian Qiang" I'm working on it. And trying my best.