After camp. Came back to my beloved room. To sleep, but i still think that i don't have enough sleep yet. Very easy will get tired. Or maybe wake up le. After awhile feel very tired liao. I want more sleep! Haha.
Was look at the old time's photo. Then i went pass a photo that is taken last year i was like. OH MY GOODNESS!! My hands! My Tummy! MY GOODNESS! SO SO FAT lah!!! I almost faint! Then i keep asking my brother to look! "Joe you see Jie Jie last year and Now." "Wow! So much Different ah?!" Then we was laughing! Haha. But i still cannot get over it! That photo is like..... My Goodness la! Haha. My aim for this year will be 60 or 58KG :) Hopefully i can hit the aim! :) My Best aim will be 55KG :)
Me During Last Year?! MY GOONDESS!
Me During Last Year?! MY GOONDESS!Going to chuan house to help her pack her stuff. can see that she's very stress and tired! Hope she's okay. And hope that this trip for her will be a fruitful trip for her :)
Okay i go to look got a Job liao. Hear my mum keep saying my dad keep gambling, I'm like. what? Why can't he stop!! Why?! It's sad. My Mood turn ups and downs everytime i hear about my dad's bad habit. But I won't give up praying for my Parent! They Need God! They Need to Change their mindset! I'm plainning to invite my dad and mum to the christmas rally! Got to pray super hard! Hehe :)



